

EMBRYO TRANSFER DAY!!!!! (ET DAY) Only 3 embryos survived until this day from our original 6. Once again we travel to B'ham bright and early in the morning, but oh what an exciting day! I don’t have to be put to sleep for this procedure and Jason got to suit up to go back in the operating room with me. Jason got to watch Dr. Honea put our two babies in on the screen and I could tell he was smiling under his mask and tearing up - so special and sweet. Above are the two babies (embryos) we transferred. Obviously one is better quality and more developed than the other. After the procedure Dr. Honea prayed with us. We have to wait and see if the third one survives until tomorrow to be frozen. The bigger one is graded as an A-. She said that was an excellent quality and that they don’t see many that great. The smaller one was graded as fair quality with less than 5% fragmentation. She said there was a 50% chance that the good one would take and a 20% chance that the fair one would take. The procedure was not painful but now I have to be on bed rest (couch rest) for a few days to allow the babies to “stick”.
This picture was taken as we were leaving the hospital in Birmingham after the transfer. We were so excited and very anxious! We will not find out until 9 days if it was a success. But I am now technically "PUPO" - pregnant until proven otherwise. Ha ha Now it's in God's hands which gives me great peace because that is right where I want it. We have so many prayer warriors praying for us and that is a huge blessing to us and something we are very grateful for! We can't thank you all enough!
No comments:
Post a Comment